2016 - 2018 Chevy trucks do not have the tailgates sitting level with the bed. This creates an issue with the drawers pulling out. This can be fixed by welding a 1 1/2” square tube under the bottom to give the box the clearance it needs. If we do this the total outside height will be 12 7/16”.
When ordering online you can select the option to add the 1 ½” square tube to the bottom of the box. We also have customers who choose to fix the problem themselves.
- 1/8 inch thick aluminum diamond plate material
- Over 1000 pounds of top load capacity
- Stainless steel latch screws for extra security
- Weather tight design with neoprene gasket keeps water out and tools dry
- 200 pound drawer load capacity
- Teflon glides under the drawers to make pulling the drawer out easy
clips on each side for mounting
- 10 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- BB models are perfect for the following trucks: Ford F150, F250, F350, Chevy Silverado, Dodge Ram, Nissan Titan, Toyota Tundra, GMC Sierra
Available Divider Kits:
|Cross Divider Kit|| Length Divider Kit|